A collection of 18 high contemporary villas comprising 3 & 4 bedrooms, spacious open plan living areas with large basement areas providing an open canvas design.Ideally situated between the exclusive marina locations of Estepona & Puerto Banus.
An award-winning development team has created a beautiful cul de-sac that cleverly contrasts state-of-the-art contemporary property designs with ambient warmth of vegetation and lighting to provide elegant ho mes that are a joy to inhabit. This combination of loving care and delectable style is visible throughout all of the finer details of the development plans, such as the carpentry finishes, the indirect illumination lighting, the natural flooring and the lush
T H E P R O P E R T Y C O N C E P T
We live and breathe our property designs before they are released to
market and certainly, before construction commences. This process
dictates an exhaustive checklist that considers every aspect of the
individual home and the complete neighbourhood.
• exquisite selection of high-quality materials to include flooring (inside & out),
worktops, backsplash, lighting, swimming pool tiles, etc
• high-end German kitchens by Siematic
• an open-plan relationship between kitchen, terraces and lounge area
• pre-installation for security systems
• a sophisticated interior colour palette to unite floors, walls, bathrooms and kitchen
• energy efficient build techniques & B-rated energy certificate
• swimming pools with salt water chlorination systems
• aesthetic perimeter walling with entrance gates for street-side villas
• under-floor heating throughout
• landscaping to allow flow of light & welcome shade, plus protects privacy on
• feature stairways
• “courtyard” concept influenced by traditional Spanish botanical gardens
• a seamless connection between internal and external flooring for maximised spatial
perception plus floor-to-ceiling glass façades.
Arboleda is a property development that does not accept “averag e”. Instead we look to exceed current market expectations.
S O P H I S T I C A T E D L I V I N G
F I N I S H I N G Q U A L I T Y
Arboleda interior designs have been composed by an American design consultancy to ensure that the very finest techniques and materials are applied, providing a contemporary and enjoyable environment. Each finish has been selected on its individual merit of quality, as well a s its compatibility with the universal property design and its Southern Spanish surroundings.
A home should be beautiful. But it needs to be practical too!
We take a pride in the practicality of our homes – ensuring that all of life’s most basic requirements have been considered from the outset. Our property designs include the following benefits:
• expansive storage spaces
• internal/ external access to the basement
• separate pantry area beside kitchen
• en-suite bathroom for every bedroom
• hidden “chute” to easily move washing from bedrooms to basement-level laundries
• non-slip flooring finishes in bathrooms and swimming pool surrounds
Cutting edge architecture, artistic design, high quality materials,
Siematic kitchens private gardens, private swimming pool.
Atalaya is a golfers’ paradise. There are 10 high standard courses located within a 10 minute vicinity – each providing stunning views across the greens.
Atalaya also sits a convenient distance between charming Estepona and “A-Lister” Puerto Banús. Local and international restaurants and bars stretch the full distance between here and the renowned town centre of Marbella.
Charismatic homes for a charming community. This much-anticipated property development release brings a brand new luxury real estate offering to an established area with a vibrant community. Atalaya is a beautiful, convenient location at the heart of the Costa del Sol, sitting on the border between Marbella & Estepona.
• 2 minutes from golf
• 2 minutes from shops
• 2 minutes from restaurants
• 5 minutes from beach
• 5 minutes from Atalaya Colegio (international school)
• 5 minutes from private members’ gym & health spa
Arboleda sits alongside 50,000 sqm of protected woodland.